Friday, December 11, 2009

Follow This

Time to start cashing in on my promises of old, and this promise comes as a deviation from the primary focus of this blog.

First on the list is to introduce you to the next major thing. As you will see, This is some straight thug ass shit. Actually, it could be considered clinically insane.

I personally don't care for Twitter, but I think I found one individual it works perfectly for. In the grand scheme of things, I don't care about the minutae of everyone's life. I'm not being rude, but I don't care if Jason is "feeling bummed that Texas lost" or Becca is "loving the new season of Gossip Girl" or Gary is "don't buy a Nissan cuz they suck". I care about the important things, like when Jack's pizza is 4 for 10 dollars, when Arby's is running 5 for 5 dollars, and when Monster Jam is showing reruns. What it boils down to is that I'm just not interested in useless information. This is the source of my distaste (mostly) for Facebook and Twitter. Tweet me all day about Whopper Wednesday. Bring it. But as far as useless information is concerned, first came Facebook, then came Twitter, then came a baby in the baby shitter.

No need to take offense, as I know many of you out there use Twitter. That's fine. I guess, as you will see, I'm open minded enough to recognize that what might be considered minutae to one person might be very important to another. But only if that person is a cat.

Check it out:
www.twitter.com/@heypeanuttt

No comments:

Post a Comment